tonneau covers for 18 raptor with a bike.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Right up until you have to go back up the mountain... Then the bike with the engine kills pedal power. Same stupid argument from skiers who think snowmobiles are less technical or less exercise.

I noticed road bikes mentioned too. That is an excellent way to get yourself dead around here as far as I am concerned. Bikes do not belong on the roads, period.

Have fun with your toys, even if they are bad choices:mwah1:

I couldn’t figure out who crapped in your Cheerios to make you say things like this and then I looked at your profile and saw you only have the 5.4. Makes sense now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

tonneau covers for 18 raptor

question for those who know the various manufacturers. - want to get something for the raptor that takes up as little space near the window of the bed as ill be using the bed to transport my road bikes and mountain bikes. I tested fitted the bike and the rear wheel comes 4,5 inches from the front of the bed near the truck window. for example that revolver x2/4 rolls up and its a bundle right there, I think it should clear the rear wheel, but not 100% certain. some that slide and retract, and especially those that fold take up more space off that window and thus the rear wheel of the biek wouldn't snug into that space .

anyone have some experience with all this? some suggestions?

whats the best cover that you would suggest that gets nice and tight/snug in that space??

I had a buddy that had the roll up top and it did two things very well. It locked very good that would make it very difficult to break into. He had a bar that ran from side to side through his stake holes that housed three skewers. He actually hauled the bikes on top of the cover. I have two set ups in my pickups. My work truck just has a board with the skewers mounted to it that fits in the pockets of my bedliner and I just roll up my cover (soft) whenever I haul my bikes.
My raptor has a three piece hard cover and I have the skewers mounted right in the cover. I use the bed for gear so the bikes on top works best for me. 7d8f16d44943d989a3c74a50b7d070a7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn’t figure out who crapped in your Cheerios to make you say things like this and then I looked at your profile and saw you only have the 5.4. Makes sense now.

So THAT is how you compensate for the loss of use of your **** from grinding it into your bike saddle... The 6.2 makes you think it still might work after that foolishness. Adults on bicycles is just about the dumbest thing I can think of...