Today is the Day!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I was told the 2019 ordering guide is now up for dealers. Does not appear to be up on ford.com. For all that have placed your deposits I will contact you today. For those waiting..... Give me a shout.

JB
615-708-5425
[email protected]

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located?

Just outside of Nashville. However, for a courtesy delivery fee from you local dealer I can drop ship it directly from Ford to your local dealer to save you shipping or traveling expenses. This fee varies from $399 to $599 depending on your local dealer.

JB

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pricing has not been released on the ordering guides. I'm going to load one up with all options within our ordering application and see if it will give me pricing details.

JB

I'm very interested in knowing the price difference between a loaded up 19 and 18. Also if you have any idea of when the first 19s will hit dealers.

These two things will help me determine if I look for an 18 or wait and order a 19.

Thanks

OP
OP
R

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very interested in knowing the price difference between a loaded up 19 and 18. Also if you have any idea of when the first 19s will hit dealers.

These two things will help me determine if I look for an 18 or wait and order a 19.

Thanks

I hope to have a price list by Wednesday. I would expect the first few orders to arrive in Nov....

JB