To stock or not to stock, tis the question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No Problem, I did save a bit on the corsa by finding it on sale at Stage3 which was the cheapest at the time and timed it with a corsa 125$ rebate. Total savings $225. Its seems like you should be able to get a similar deal if you wait/look around for it.
Got it thanks

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

DZMONEY

Reaction score
Similiar to my list of future upgrades. I have only done exhaust. I want bumpers, lights, wheels/tires, and suspension at some point. 10-15k just waiting for the disposable income possibilities.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've only kept one fun vehicle stock, and it was a a 2011 GT500. Only reason it stayed stock was due to trading it in for my first raptor. Only had it for a year and was thinking TVS + exhaust lol.

Before that was an endless money pit my 2004 Lightning which had pulley swaps, full exhaust, blown engine, 2.3KB and a 2.6L KB.

My current Raptor has 3.0's and I have the stock wheels in boxes for now.
Next year it'll have deaver//icons with bumps stops.

Then maybe a supercharger lol

Way I see it I get enjoyment out of modding vehicles. Keeps them feeling "new" in a sense.

I probably draw the line at mods that make permanent changes to the truck. Like cutting a lot things off or once it's on it's going to be pricey to get it off type of stuff
even then, just depends on the budget.

SKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been running the Corsa Sport for about 8 months now and I enjoy it. The previous owner installed a MagnaFlow which sounded good (louder than Corsa Sport) but was starting to show its age, so I replaced it. I have been thinking about getting the resonator delete (Extreme) because sometimes I feel the Sport is a little too quiet. I bought the polished instead of the black because it was cheaper and I knew I was not going to install it. The changes I do can very easily be reversed and I tend to hold onto some of the oem parts I take off. For me, I like be different, so stock is out of the question.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am on the fence Corsa Sport vs Extreme

I dont want loud. I want subtle until I am WOT

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I run the extreme, it really isn't a whole lot louder than stock inside until you ask it to be. Can't really hear it over the duratrac's. You can also pop the resonator back in if you find it too much, takes 20 minutes. If your looking for quiet outside the vehicle just go with sport.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ben

I can't decide black pipe vs polished on a silver raptor lol

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha....yea yea..I get that....
I didn't want to go all out
Corsair Sport.....is subtle

Now the hard question.....I can't quite answer.....should I go with the Black Chrome tips or...stainless for a Silver colored truck
Lol

I hear you. I went with black tips, getting installed Monday. I’m keeping my ‘10 mostly stock as

1). Would like to keep it OG as it’s the first of its kind and sparked an entire genre

2). It drives and looks mint

That said, adding BTG light, Corsa exhaust, in bumper back up
Lights and refreshed shocks from TSW. Likely done after that, the truck is amazing as is