To Recaro or not to Recaro?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just keep reading the order guide....

There's nothing wrong with them except the guide states "Recaro® Unique Seat / Console Coverings w/ Blue Accents".

This tells me there isn't any real seat difference, just what covers are over the foam.

If someone had a hands on experience with the internals that would help. I know Ford does make "unseen" changes when they do these kinds of things with packages.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just keep reading the order guide....

There's nothing wrong with them except the guide states "Recaro[emoji2400] Unique Seat / Console Coverings w/ Blue Accents".

This tells me there isn't any real seat difference, just what covers are over the foam.

If someone had a hands on experience with the internals that would help. I know Ford does make "unseen" changes when they do these kinds of things with packages.
They are def different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, you are not alone in that statement. I was just showing what I found. I may drive to a dealer to sit in them just for my own knowledge. The Super Duty trucks did have different seat foam with certain trim levels.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, you are not alone in that statement. I was just showing what I found. I may drive to a dealer to sit in them just for my own knowledge. The Super Duty trucks did have different seat foam with certain trim levels.
Most dealer orders I’ve seen don’t have them. I fly out tomorrow to get mine and I’ll confirm they’re diff but everyone who has sat in them say they are. 720624f547630e8a94b498a69012e36c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the carbon vent surrounds and shifter console,plastic or aluminum?

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt anything for a cover in the dash is true aluminum. Most likely going to be plastic/composite with the overlay being an carbon fiber or brushed aluminum surface.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I absolutely love my recaors, the look and the feel. i do say if you are a wide person they may be tight on the quads. I did play hockey in college and do have pretty wide legs/glute and back and the seats do fit me nice but not too snug. i am 5 10 and about 212 pounds to give an idea of my build, more of a less in shape running back build lol. The dash accents are very nice as well they add a different element to the interior of the cab.

I think the recaros look great with any color. I have white and they work well with that. i can post pics of my setup very soon.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt anything for a cover in the dash is true aluminum. Most likely going to be plastic/composite with the overlay being an carbon fiber or brushed aluminum surface.
Well last year the orange accent had aluminum trim around all of those,just was curious.