To Recaro or not to Recaro?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also any pics of the aluminum dash inserts? Going back and forth if I should order with or without it. Truck will be Performance Blue. Thoughts?

SD1290

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2018 but I think the Recaros look awesome from the pics I’ve seen, especially with the performance blue. I’d vote for Recaro for sure

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recaro - if you have performance blue, black or velocity blue
More of color matching since Recaro is blue with black leather/leatherette.

xmadcowx

Reaction score
Shopping for a 19 now, and on the fence about the Recaros. Does anyone know if you can order the Recaros with Ruby Red? The online builder prevents you with either red exterior...waiting on response from the dealer.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shopping for a 19 now, and on the fence about the Recaros. Does anyone know if you can order the Recaros with Ruby Red? The online builder prevents you with either red exterior...waiting on response from the dealer.
This is a good one. Couldn't order the orange accent with 2018 Red raptors raptors.

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I opted for Recaro in my 19 Performance Blue order. I think it is a good combo. But I would really like to see this particular combo in person to alleviate any anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also any pics of the aluminum dash inserts? Going back and forth if I should order with or without it. Truck will be Performance Blue. Thoughts?

I was told if Recaro no electric seats...but blue and blue would be sweet
Recaro are electric and heated and cooled

No recaro with red

I have agate black and went with the carbon fiber interior. Really didn't like the blue color recaros. But if I was going with a blue exterior, I'd definitely go with the recaros as the blue would match.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I vote not. My last car (Audi SQ5) had Alcantara inserts in the seats. It is one of the reasons why i got rid of that car. After 2 years, the inserts just were not aging well. Any moisture from sweat or worse, a wet swim suit just made them look like crap for days after.