To Goosetune or Not

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

netgru

Reaction score
Hey y’all - seeking some education. What does goosetuning actually do - what are the gains vs stock (gen3) - and does it completely screw up your factory/extended warranty? Thanks

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I notice The new guys on this forum really don’t want to do any work/ research… Not only is there multiple threads but theres Goose’s website with videos , also google .

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I notice The new guys on this forum really don’t want to do any work/ research… Not only is there multiple threads but theres Goose’s website with videos , also google .
Hey, if someone is dumb enough to work for me and all I have to do is ask ... why not? But how much do you trust people dumb enough to do that? Catch-22

OP
OP
N

netgru

Reaction score
LMAO. Cute responses goose videos show dyno testing - not detail on what’s done. Goose website lists pricing but lacks detail on what’s actually done. Neither lists impact to warranty.

I did do a search for Goose here - what was returned did not get into the detail
I’m asking about.

You may be on with believing marketing hype and hoping for good results - I like to dig a bit deeper.

Thanks for playing.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey y’all - seeking some education. What does goosetuning actually do - what are the gains vs stock (gen3) - and does it completely screw up your factory/extended warranty? Thanks
It actually changes parameters like air fuel mixture and timing to increase boost an up. 100 hp gains

The reason you can gain 100hp with a tune is because ford defines the motor for longevity. Operate anything at 75% capacity and it will last longer then running at 100%

Will it void warranty. Maybe. But you have to go in with the knowledge that if ford wants to, the can and will void your warranty. That is a risk YOU have to take.