TMX Stabilizers = Effective Bed Spread Solution

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@TEXAS MOTORWORX you guys have something similar to this for the Gen 2? I think my passenger gap is slowly getting worse.

I like that setup (especially for the price), except I could see it hindering cargo hauls (the slightly forward lip would have caused me problems hauling furniture a month or two ago).

D

Deleted member 12951

@TEXAS MOTORWORX you guys have something similar to this for the Gen 2? I think my passenger gap is slowly getting worse.

I like that setup (especially for the price), except I could see it hindering cargo hauls (the slightly forward lip would have caused me problems hauling furniture a month or two ago).

They don’t even make it for the GEN1 anymore.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 12951

Oohh, that looks the most beefy out of all of them, while having the lowest profile (I think). Of course the price is commiserate with that. I'll have to reach out to them for some more details, thanks

Tell Paul that Rick Faria sent ya. :)
FYI: I have the TMX one for my GEN1 back when they sold them and is also designed for a bed cage that they used to sell too. The TMX one, you do have to drill four holes.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tell Paul that Rick Faria sent ya. :)
FYI: I have the TMX one for my GEN1 back when they sold them and is also designed for a bed cage that they used to sell too. The TMX one, you do have to drill four holes.

Wilco. I know that Bob (Zeigen) runs something similar to the pattonfab one that he made himself, and has had no issues. Actually, I hear tell that Pattonfab basically took over for TMX, which is why they don't do the supports anymore.

The baja mod mount looks good too...so many options...

Chinmasterflex

Reaction score
I'd look at the forged off-road ones previously mentioned, seems like a good design. I have the SVC one because i liked the simplicity but it would be nice to have something a little more out of the way for everyday use.
Any of them will probably work the same, though I really don't understand the reason for wanting heim joints for this type of thing.

Anthony k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd look at the forged off-road ones previously mentioned, seems like a good design. I have the SVC one because i liked the simplicity but it would be nice to have something a little more out of the way for everyday use.
Any of them will probably work the same, though I really don't understand the reason for wanting heim joints for this type of thing.

Ease of removal
Nicer than just a rod in there