TMX Stabilizers = Effective Bed Spread Solution

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Outlaw has those too. I do like the aluminum part of it. So they are adjustable? You can push or pull the bed sides if needed?

Very quickly and easily done - literally a couple of minutes to adjust them just right.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I like how TMX built them out of aluminum also. They look really nice. I just can't see spending over $200 for them. I built my own for $60.

Some guys have the resources to fashion a home-made aversion - for the rest of us this is a great solution.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
6887-shut-up-take-my-money.jpg

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really want a set of these, but my bed rack utilizes the rear bed bolts. Is it possible to run a bar from bed side to bed side? TMX, can you guys fab something like that up?

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really want a set of these, but my bed rack utilizes the rear bed bolts. Is it possible to run a bar from bed side to bed side? TMX, can you guys fab something like that up?

i'am sure they could it would be just a matter of using the top mounts and then making a long bar to connect them or might be able to just make a new bottom mount that bolts up to you'r bed rack.

Last edited:

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks RangerRob. We wanted to keep the cost down as much as possible all while producing a product that could take the beating most of us inflict on our Raptors.

Most of the cost comes from the CNC machined 6061 aluminum mounts we engineered with CAD software, plus the grade 5 hardware that come included. We used all high strength parts for the guts of the stabilizers as well. We really feel that $199 is a great price on these.

Sorry, wasn't trying to discredit your product or derail Motumutes thread. I think the way you guys designed these looks great. The aluminum rods are very attractive and I understand your price point. Aluminum is more expensive than the mild steel I used for mine.
-Rob

Last edited: