TMX Hood Mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So I know a few of you have already seen a few sets of these in the wild and they are finally ready for release. These are made from a single piece of 6061 aluminum and are powdercoated black. They are extremely light and will NOT rust.

They bolt in to the stock holes under the hood. There is a small amount of plastic that needs to be trimmed to get them to fit. We even incorporated two slots into the bracket to allow for zip ties to secure the wires so they dont flop around.

TMX Hood Mounts: $99
TMX Hood Mounts with pair of TMX Blackhawk X1: $194
TMX Hood Mounts with pair of Rigid Dually: $289
TMX Hood Mounts with pair of Rigid D2: $458
TMX Hood Mounts with pair of Vision X Light Canons: $548

PM, call or email us if you have any questions.

Edited1-0599_zpsdf6613b6.jpg

Edited1-0622_zpsd77aefd8.jpg

Edited1-0641_zps0864db96.jpg

Edited1-0642_zpsb026ead1.jpg

Raw aluminum
Edited1-0663_zpsd9b48304.jpg

Powdercoated
Edited1-0644_zpsece6346a.jpg

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
same price as the outlaw mounts and those can rust these cant!

i absolutely love my tmx hood mounts with my light canons! very easy install and very strong and sturdy i highly recommend these mounts..

these mounts are pat'sRAPTOR approved!!!!
:specialed:

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So question: Are these grounded by the mounting screw(s)? Could one work as a radio antenna mount? I would be far more interested in that than a light mount.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
same price as the outlaw mounts and those can rust these cant!

i absolutely love my tmx hood mounts with my light canons! very easy install and very strong and sturdy i highly recommend these mounts..

these mounts are pat'sRAPTOR approved!!!!
:specialed:

A buddy of mine bought the Outlaw ones for $69
So sorry not the same price.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Slacker these are aluminum
They will not hold a ground for an antenna mount.

For a solid piece of aluminum bent accordingly I think this is a very fair price.

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow! Like them but they ain't cheap!

Your buddy got a great deal and Outlaw makes a great product! Ours was designed in CAD software and made from a single piece of aluminum vs welded steel of other brands. Either way you cant go wrong.

Last edited:

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So question: Are these grounded by the mounting screw(s)? Could one work as a radio antenna mount? I would be far more interested in that than a light mount.

As stated these are aluminum so the grounding through the mounts wont work.... BUT you could mount the antenna and run a wire to the screw. Most whip mounts are aluminum. But I will warn you.... Look at the pictures.... front antennas are not our friend! :emotions133: You wont have the same damage as the whip will be closer.... but I never would have thought this would have happened

Attachments

• Raptor_4.jpg
    Raptor_4.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Raptor_5.jpg
    Raptor_5.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 126

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score

yea your buddy did get a good deal i'll give ya that one but you also get what you pay for! IMO id rather spend a little extra cash and not worry about them rusting and affecting anything else with the rust plus the one piece design and being made of aluminum makes it weigh a lot less which is always a good thing!:ehcapt: