TMAT bed mat for bed organization

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After looking around for ideas on how to keep things in the bed organized, especially when I'm overlanding, I ended up buying this bed mat from a company called "TMAT" Weirdly enough, there is very little out there about them in terms of reviews, so I decided to take the leap of faith.

Here's the situation. When I'm travelling, there's a lot of stuff in the bed that needs to be held in place and towards the tailgate so its easily accessible.

ss4_PJLvOr-MkzuGzgWTNDReSgP2cSxCUv1H0P3GXt6IMj4B7U.jpg

Even in everyday life, it would be nice if I could put grocery bags or little things in the bed without worrying about them sliding away.

I know many guys do D-rings, other storage solutions (e.g., built right) and I looked at all those. Reason I went with this bed mat direction is because it seems easy to do and completely reversible / reusable on future vehicles.

2NK_XiKSsrrjNzSd3TCw5xhA-MWza-fIu_8jwgvmW7S041xPCk.jpg

H3LUuJN_3opg5Q7jLsK7nuqZREY1TyzZA71LNouQ7ptNGyrqeI.jpg

HQxlVGvjiGFwcr78yqc2co_OHMXicTeOorQ_k8-7VaVfFXwwTo.jpg

I have ordered more of their "blockers" to have around. Will post a review after I have used them for a period of time, but so far, I am liking this solution.

smoothie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like $185 on their website?

Definitely post a review, I might be interested in something like this if it's not hokey.

Also, is it easy to remove if I need to get much or dirt one day?

OP
OP
X

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Point of the tmat bed mat isn't the mat itself but the "blockers" that plug into the mat. They sell a few different types of blockers including "feet" you can screw to bottom of any toolboxes or semi permanent items you store in your bed. Some blockers are adjustable which gives you flexibility.

My bed is already lined, I didnt buy the mat for protection, I am hoping it makes it easy to separate and organize things I carry in the bed.