TJ and GJ Motorsports reliability.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it would be nice for them to actually send that shit to all the other people that bought an $800 third brake light.

I ended up having to fab my own solution.

The seal also sucks . pulled away from the housing already.

We've started including the aftermarket retaining clips in all new orders going out. If you're having an issue with yours please get in touch and we can send you a set. We can also get you set up with a new seal. We've had to send out a few replacement seals from them getting damaged in shipping.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it would be nice for them to actually send that shit to all the other people that bought an $800 third brake light.

I ended up having to fab my own solution.

The seal also sucks . pulled away from the housing already.

You have some on it's way, USPS states it was put in your mail box at 4:34pm. We will ship you a replacement seal at no charge, shot you a PM to confirm the order number.

Talbor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've started including the aftermarket retaining clips in all new orders going out. If you're having an issue with yours please get in touch and we can send you a set. We can also get you set up with a new seal. We've had to send out a few replacement seals from them getting damaged in shipping.

Mine arrived Wednesday and I just had a chance to open it (got back from a trip to CO today). It didn’t include the replacement hardware set. From the UPS tracking, it shipped 8/10, so maybe before you started including the hardware in new orders? I’ll shoot you a PM.

All-in-all, it looks like a great kit, I’m looking forward to installing it. I’m a little wary of the seal though - it’s looks more like a home door weather strip, not an automotive quality seal, but we’ll see how it installs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk