GEN 2 Titan7 T-AK1 (Satin Titanium) w/Duratracs on Performance Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why I thought it worthy of posting it. It's quite a bit "off". I've bought several other make wheels, forged and cast, that were all dead-on advertised weight. The Titan wheel looks as though it's a great product and was likely spec'd for the 20.4 weight. However, yeah it's made in China and we KNOW they're some lying communists. I hope it wasn't a mistake buying them, but dang they look perfect for the truck.

Reaction score
Today from James at Titan: I’m sure it’s old news to some.
Thank you for your inquiry

Unfortunately the t-ak1 was first produced as a competition wheel so for high speed competition center caps were prohibited in case of high speed fly off it’s a dangerous flying projectile. This was a limited edition wheel that became very popular with our audience that we produced in small batches. Our t-ak2 will be more of a street/ offroad performance wheel with center cap design engineered for it. Thank you

Titan James
Please excuse typos. Sent from an iPhone

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today from James at Titan: I’m sure it’s old news to some.
Thank you for your inquiry

Unfortunately the t-ak1 was first produced as a competition wheel so for high speed competition center caps were prohibited in case of high speed fly off it’s a dangerous flying projectile. This was a limited edition wheel that became very popular with our audience that we produced in small batches. Our t-ak2 will be more of a street/ offroad performance wheel with center cap design engineered for it. Thank you

Titan James
Please excuse typos. Sent from an iPhone
I was honestly disappointed. I have them on my 4runner and they look unfinished. I'm sure some sort of plastic caps are possible.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of brand new still wrapped in bubble wrap black center caps. I would ship them for $300 if anybody is interested in them. The center caps will not fit with a currie rear end.