Titan7 T-AK1, ADD and Baja Design Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow 20lb wheels nice! Truck looks tough! Leveled with 37’s. I’d say no rush to mess with that. But depends on what you wish to do with the truck.

Congrats and Enjoy!

OP
OP
Pure745

Pure745

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the comments!

I'm pushing Titan7 for the center caps - till then I'm going to do a weekend project and paint/sand the middle parts - they're really rusted/ugly up close and probably get some monster lugs.

My truck is leveled as the previous owner had 37s on it. So it looks and rides fine with zero issues.

I have Eibachs sitting here - but they took so long to arrive, I've had time to research other options. Currently in the lead - King 3.0's.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How have the wheels been holding up? Have you done any hard off-road driving with them? Thinking about getting these but only if they hold up to some abuse.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Wow 20lb wheels nice! Truck looks tough! Leveled with 37’s. I’d say no rush to mess with that. But depends on what you wish to do with the truck.

Congrats and Enjoy!

Looked for the weight under wheel wieght chart but I didn't see any weight listed?

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How have the wheels been holding up? Have you done any hard off-road driving with them? Thinking about getting these but only if they hold up to some abuse.
I have these on my 4runner. They are nice wheels. But don't hold your breath on center caps, as that project was dropped by titan7. Another raptor owner reports his wheels varied in weight a bit. quite a bit off from supposed weight.. 22lbs actual vs 20.4 listed

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have these on my 4runner. They are nice wheels. But don't hold your breath on center caps, as that project was dropped by titan7. Another raptor owner reports his wheels varied in weight a bit. quite a bit off from supposed weight.. 22lbs actual vs 20.4 listed
Thanks for the response. I was just concerned with the strength of the wheel. Sounds like they will hold up just fine.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I was just concerned with the strength of the wheel. Sounds like they will hold up just fine.
there are doubts about its strength. forged wheels shouldn't end up so far overweight.. 22lbs and 20.4lbs is a massive difference. 1.6lbs extra. Other forged wheels, if they advertise 20.4.. it would be 20.4. I do wonder at times... if the wheels are truly forged.