GEN 2 Titan7 Forged wheels ... truck application coming soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sure some here know of Titan7 wheels. They make forged wheels and market them as affordable. Their marketing pitch is FORGED FOR ALL.

Currently they only produce 3 wheels. You can see them here >> https://titan-7.com/collections/wheels

I received an email from them today with a teaser image of an upcoming truck application. No specs yet ... just the image below.

truck-cr.jpg

Last edited:

discowagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the Titan7 T-S5 on my F80 M3, great wheel at an affordable price. Wish I could see the pic you're trying to post! I checked their IG and they haven't posted it yet.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Love the Titan 7 price and weight. Availability... not so much. Been waiting for 18x9.5 T-R10 square setup for my ISF for 3-4 months and now the word is mid July.

BHook

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested, 17x9.5 for civic is 18.5lbs. Although the truck version will be heavier, this has the possibility to be the lightest weight wheel, for Raptor, available. Also liking the knurled bead.

hwyman103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those wheels look sick! I’d be down for a set in 17” size. Has anyone done an Evil set of forged wheels? I know innov8 has two styles currently available,...