Titan7 AK-1 wheel question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJ Morshed

Reaction score
Hey, looking for some clarification for a wheel newbie (TYIA). After 2 years of looking, i think im settled on the Titan7 AK-1 rim for my 2020. I see lots of -1 offsets but i want to keep as close to stock offset as possible. Given that its a 8.5" rim vs the stock 9" and stock offset is +34, did Titan7 make a +18 to around +25 to keep it flush with the fenders? All i can find on their website is the -1...

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
T-AK1 user here. As of now, it appears that -1 offset is all they make for the T-AK1.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, looking for some clarification for a wheel newbie (TYIA). After 2 years of looking, i think im settled on the Titan7 AK-1 rim for my 2020. I see lots of -1 offsets but i want to keep as close to stock offset as possible. Given that its a 8.5" rim vs the stock 9" and stock offset is +34, did Titan7 make a +18 to around +25 to keep it flush with the fenders? All i can find on their website is the -1...
The stock wheels are also 8.5" wide.

OP
OP
TJ Morshed

TJ Morshed

Reaction score
Anybody runnin AK-1s or Venomrex 17"ers that can throw down some pics? Im looking to see how far the -1 sticks out from the wheel well, id like to stay as close to stock as Im able but those 2 really seem like the best bet for weight and looks...

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t have pics but did have Venonmrex 602s prior to the TAK1s. If you’re trying to stay as close to stock as possible between the two, go with Venomrex.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just keep in mind that no center caps are available for the tak1, it was originally noted that they were coming soon when many people bought them. i have these on my 4runner.
also there's been a lot of reported weight discrepancies as well. i like the way they look, i'm still sour over the center caps part.

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just keep in mind that no center caps are available for the tak1, it was originally noted that they were coming soon when many people bought them. i have these on my 4runner.
also there's been a lot of reported weight discrepancies as well. i like the way they look, i'm still sour over the center caps part.
They announced via IG around a month ago that they were taking preorders for TAK1 center caps. Based on what I was told, they’re made in the US by a different company so it comes with a hefty price of around $350. I ordered a set myself and last update I got last week was that the center caps were in, waiting on o-rings, and testing them before shipping them out.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They announced via IG around a month ago that they were taking preorders for TAK1 center caps. Based on what I was told, they’re made in the US by a different company so it comes with a hefty price of around $350. I ordered a set myself and last update I got last week was that the center caps were in, waiting on o-rings, and testing them before shipping them out.
wow i need to look for that. I was told previously it could not be done because of the design.