GEN 1 Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2013 came with a see of fuel 35 M/T on it. They wore after 30k miles so I need some new ones. Thinking about getting the General Grabbers A/T. Will it make that much of a difference in the look of the truck if I go A/T? I have no use for M/T.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The look will be slightly less aggressive. Get the tire that suits your driving style. I always prefer function over fashion and think my grabber ATs look and perform great.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I broke down and bought some KO2's. I'll have to say the best choice I could made. Cost me 200 more than the other tires I was looking at, buy discount tire sold them to me for $290 each. I must say the Raptor has drove the good since I've owned it. Rides and drives like a Caddy now. I'll never by another tire.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you went with the ko2. After a lot of research I've concluded they are the tire for me too. You should post some pics!