Tires... Need ur experience..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jarrett - Sent you a PM.

I like the Trail Grappler too, but I like the look and tread pattern of the Toyo a little more. I was always a fan of the original BFG Mud-Terrain KM before they were discontinued and replaced by the KM2; the Toyo MT has a very similar tread pattern to the original BFG, but with some additional and welcomed sipes. I'm not ready to trim/hammer my pinch weld and I've always had really good luck with BFG tires, so I'm going to take a stab at the 37" BFG and keep my fingers crossed that they don't whack anything on full compression. My second choice would be a 35" Toyo MT as I've heard very good things about them, but never ran a set myself.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked on the bfg all terrain ta ko2 in 315/70-R17 today...

Good news is it is coming..

Bad news is I was told "late fall at best" for availability.. This is in Canada and I see no one I've trid in the US has them listed yet. Wanted a set for my methods to run in the warm months but it looks like I'm gonna have to go with old faithful bfg all terrains. I'm gonna try and hold off as long as possible in case they become available in the next 2 months.. Doesn't look good