Tires... Need ur experience..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So.. Now im hooked on method wheels and toyo MT's... only reason is cuz it looks bad ass... makes the raptor look more aggressive..but review are not that good for streets...

My truck will see streets 95%.. but I like the looks of the toyo MT's..my concern is rain.. what are ur experience with toyos? any other tires that look aggressive but good for street or say.. all terrain..

also, I cant decide.. method standards or double standards.. 17" vs. 20"

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Love my duratracs. I don't live where ill get snow but they are a great tire. Road noise is about the same as the stockers but they look a ton.more aggressive and they do really well in the.mud/sand and in general off road.

I should also add that ive had people specifically compliment me on.the tires

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our vote is Double Standard in 17" with Toyo M/T. I would say General Grabber Red Letter as the second tire or a Goodyear. We can hook you up on Method wheels and any tire you need. Although our bias is mentioned above. Tires

dusttrail.jpg

texas%20motorworx%20jump-bw.jpg

texas%20motorworx%20jump%202.jpg

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Duratracs still have aggressive look but incredible in rain/snow..

View attachment 14774

-Greg

Love my duratracs. I don't live where ill get snow but they are a great tire. Road noise is about the same as the stockers but they look a ton.more aggressive and they do really well in the.mud/sand and in general off road.

I should also add that ive had people specifically compliment me on.the tires

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Agree with the duratracs. Love mine. They look sick, are aggressive, but still handle well on the street.

Ive seen some trucks with aggressive looking tires slide off the road on a rainy day.. that was my concers..

How about price ?

Our vote is Double Standard in 17" with Toyo M/T. I would say General Grabber Red Letter as the second tire or a Goodyear. We can hook you up on Method wheels and any tire you need. Although our bias is mentioned above. Tires

dusttrail.jpg

texas%20motorworx%20jump-bw.jpg

texas%20motorworx%20jump%202.jpg

Oh.. I will be contacting u soon..Every one says goto tmx for methods!

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Duratracs are great for rain/snow because they have sipes in the tread which mud tires in general don't. They are the most aggressive A/T tire I could find. They are snow rated as well.

I believe I paid around $260/tire