Tire rubbing fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghstfce

Reaction score
Hey raptors, I just installed 2” wheel spacers on my stock 2019 raptor. Now when I do a full turn it rubs a lil bit with the plastic underneath the fender. I figure I can cut out that piece of plastic but I want to know if anyone here has some experience or any other suggestions before I start cutting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah I’ll have to second the other guys in this one. If you’re looking for added width, purchase a different offset wheel before buying spacers. Matter of fact...don’t ever buy spacers to put on a Raptor. Lol. +0mm offset wheels are perfect

The Real Coolbreeze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send me the spacers! I'll repurpose them as pulleys for use with soft-shackles! They're a whole bunch better than steel cable with blocks and D rings!

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I’ll have to second the other guys in this one. If you’re looking for added width, purchase a different offset wheel before buying spacers. Matter of fact...don’t ever buy spacers to put on a Raptor. Lol. +0mm offset wheels are perfect

1.5 spacers on stock wheels = 0 offset
So op is going to have the same problem if he went and bought new wheels. So instead of criticising (you and these other asshats) why don’t you answer the question?
My advice to the op, the stock liner is really flimsy, if it’s rubbing at the front, trim it. If it’s rubbing at the back, you will need to find a way to tuck it closer to the sheet metal....idk maybe glue and shove a 2x4 to hold it overnight til it cures??

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1.5 spacers on stock wheels = 0 offset
So op is going to have the same problem if he went and bought new wheels. So instead of criticising (you and these other asshats) why don’t you answer the question?
My advice to the op, the stock liner is really flimsy, if it’s rubbing at the front, trim it. If it’s rubbing at the back, you will need to find a way to tuck it closer to the sheet metal....idk maybe glue and shove a 2x4 to hold it overnight til it cures??

34mm equals 1.34”, so his 2” spacers stick out .66” farther than the 0 offset wheels.

Wheel spacers are :supergay: