Tire rubbing fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ghstfce

Ghstfce

Reaction score
1.5 spacers on stock wheels = 0 offset
So op is going to have the same problem if he went and bought new wheels. So instead of criticising (you and these other asshats) why don’t you answer the question?
My advice to the op, the stock liner is really flimsy, if it’s rubbing at the front, trim it. If it’s rubbing at the back, you will need to find a way to tuck it closer to the sheet metal....idk maybe glue and shove a 2x4 to hold it overnight til it cures??
Thanks for the answer. I did more digging and came to the conclusion that I will use a heat gun and bend the flimsy plastic a bit back. I thought about cutting but I noticed I have the cabling for the fog lights next to it. YouTube showed how I can use the heat gun and bend the plastic back a bit. It only runs in the front by a lil bit. Appreciate the feedback. Thanks. I’ll post a couple of pics once I’m done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk