Tire replacement time...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was leaning towards these, hows the highway noise compared to Ko2s?
Much quieter, especially as they wear. They don't throw every single pebble on the road either. K02 were the worst at throwing pebbles at everything and road noise after 15K miles got progressively worse and worse.

AvalancheGrey2017

Reaction score
Much quieter, especially as they wear. They don't throw every single pebble on the road either. K02 were the worst at throwing pebbles at everything and road noise after 15K miles got progressively worse and worse.
awesome to hear. they are a tad cheaper to so not to shabby on that front either without getting over the 70lbs mark. Sounds like the ticket.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Falken Wildpeak AT.

Hands and **** down. Had them on for nearly 70k and I'm still good on tread and I TRUCK.

Mark McAwesome

Reaction score
I’m currently at 70k miles with BFG Ko2s 35x12.5R20/E, they have plenty of tread left (somehow) and wore really well, but I balance and rotate ever 5k miles. I just ordered a set of Nitto Recon Grapplers, install on 9/6. Will report back with photos once they’re on.

Last edited:

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Even though they are on the cheaper end...
I have been happy with quite a few sets of Hankook tires recently.
Even have there MT's on my Raptor now.
Brother has 37s MTs on his pre-runner, pro-truck, and wife's Rubicon.
Had a few ATX's on Explorer and Expedition too.

Coastal

Reaction score
So performance-wise (good mix of highway and light off road) my KO2s were great, but wore out at 40K (got that light fishtailing, nothing quite terrifying)... I submitted a claim with BFG since they're guaranteed to 50k. BFG then worked with the dealership where I get my truck serviced (validate rotations, non-abuse, tread measurements) and the dealership helped me get a prorated % off new 37 KO2s. The service dept actually also got me a cheaper price on the 37s than anything I could find online.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Goodyear Ultra terrain, they have way better snow and ice traction and very quiet. Sold at discount tire

Bill Giles

Reaction score
Great information guys! I too have a 2019 SCAB, still wearing the original KO2 dance shoes. I figure I have another 20k miles before I have to replace. I will definately be prepared...... Thanks Again for the great info!