Tire recomendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the KM3’s. I have the 315/70/17 load E. They measure identical to my K02’s for height and width.

Right when I got them they felt squirmy and a bit louder than the K02’s but this quickly went away. They are really quiet for such an agressive tread and handle great as well.

They have good forward and lateral traction on ice and snow. The tread stays clean which results in throwing way less rocks. It’s amazing how much it reduced the snow and rocks I drag into the garage.

I only have 8000km on them so far but I can’t see any wear issues. I’m running the unloaded operating psi at 34f/31r, which looks about right on the sidewalls. I had them road force balanced which resulted in less weight than my factory K02’s came with.

In addition to excellent performance, I really like the factory-ish, but more aggressive, look they give the wheels.
Have you had any issues running load range E tires at 34/31 psi?

dirtyboot

Reaction score
I have 5300 miles on my 35" km3s, they have road noise but it's not noticible if your pano rattles or your volume is over 5. Also note, if I wot on pavement at 70mph, the traction/stability/whatever nannies kick in for ~8 seconds or so.

I had duratracs on a 600hp silverado, if I was to get another set of tires right now and spend more than 50% of driving on road, I'd get them for the raptor in a heartbeat.

Had 48000 miles on ko2s on my outback, they were noisier in my opinion, but different vehicles so take that for what it's worth. I will say I think the ko2s only perform well as an awd/4x4 tire than when using them in 2wd.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had KO2s and Duratracs on my TRD Pro Tacoma. The Duratracs were definitely louder.
I've run both on my Raptor. The Duratracs are louder but they are better than KO2's in snow, mud and wet pavement.