Tire pressure gauge?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What tire pressure gauge do you guys use on the bead lock wheels? My current fancy one has a 90 degree bend head that doesn’t play nice with these wheels. The valve stem is so far inward even the cap is hard to get off. So I’d imagine I need some sort of long neck gauge.

Like others, my truck was just delivered and handed to me with 60 psi in each tire! Yikes!

drnimrod

Reaction score
What tire pressure gauge do you guys use on the bead lock wheels? My current fancy one has a 90 degree bend head that doesn’t play nice with these wheels. The valve stem is so far inward even the cap is hard to get off. So I’d imagine I need some sort of long neck gauge.

Like others, my truck was just delivered and handed to me with 60 psi in each tire! Yikes!
A 10mm nutdriver really helps to remove the caps that come default. I just keep one in the center console until I find a better/longer cap or other option like @GoldBeach linked to.

Parroting @JohnyPython Imtercomp has great but pricey options.

Sheesh, 60?!?!

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up a Rhino USA digital tire inflator with pressure gauge for my air compressor. I just carry it in my truck with a quick release connector for the compressor. Let’s me subtract or add air and has a digital readout to get pretty accurate pressure. Plus it clips easily on the Raptor valve stems. $35 on-the-line.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I keep a dial gauge and deflation tool on board. The dial gauge gets you the prefect PSI and the rapid air down allows you to easily air down before hitting a trail. Amazes me how many people buy this truck and don't air down and think they are going to do 50 mph on a trail with 38psi or better. Both on Amazon. The dial gauge I have is glow in the dark also, which makes it extremely helpful to read.

ARB Rapid Air Down
Dial Gauge PSI

MrLiou168

Reaction score
Longacre is always my choice for tire pressure gauges. Good enough for my race cars and 0.1psi resolution, definitely good enough for the marshmallows that are on my truck!

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score

That's crazy how it seems every dealer has to deliver the truck with such high tire pressures.