Tire pressure gauge?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a Milton gauge from NAAPA. NAAPA has a lifetime warranty on the gauge. I'm on my third in about 20 years. I take it into the store, and they hand me a new one! I picked up a real expensive digital one, nothing but a pain in the butt and finicky/annoying to use. Give me a simple, reliable, mechanical gauge anytime.

@Nex , you can't rely on the TPMS being very accurate. I double check mine every few weeks. TPMS is great to warn you about a leak, but not so much for accurate tire pressures. My left front consistently reads 2 pounds low. I think the manual even warns to not rely on TPMS.

1665598663730.png

Last edited:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
@Nex , you can't rely on the TPMS being very accurate. I double check mine every few weeks. TPMS is great to warn you about a leak, but not so much for accurate tire pressures. My left front consistently reads 2 pounds low. I think the manual even warns to not rely on TPMS.

Think you missed the sarcasm sir. I was using a comment I recieved from my TPMS delete thread.