GEN 1 Tire pressure for 37 KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IamCanadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have just ordered 37" KO2 boots for my truck, I was wondering what tire pressure other people are using on the subj tires?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been running 35 psi on the street on my 37 KO2s.

Raptor 2014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends upon the rim width and weight of your truck.

Easy ballpark - Find a spot that is flat and straight for about 75 - 100 yards. Park tuck with wheels pointed straight ahead, mark a perpendicular line about 3" -4" wide of chalk or similar material across the surface of all 4 tires and drive in a straight line (Don't turn the steering wheel) for 75 - 100 yards. Check your tires for what is left of the chalk line. Adjust pressure accordingly to have an even wear surface across the tire face. After the basic tire pressure is determined, adjust the front negative camber to what ever your heart desires.
This is a starting ball park number only for the front and will change dependent upon your driving style and needs. The rear will be good to go for everyday street driving.

OP
OP
IamCanadian

IamCanadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It a funny thing, Ford calls for 44 PSI and I run my present KO2 35" 10 Ply tires at Front 41 and Rears 39 all these years. I am noticing most are running fair amount less PSI.