Tire Armor On Inside of Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone put Tire Armor from Adam's (or any product) on the outside of the inside facing side of their tires as a part of their winter prep routine?
Why do this?
Particularly in Long Beach?
Not trying to be an ass, just would like to know what that accomplishes or helps.

OP
OP
bviperd

bviperd

Reaction score
Why do this?
Particularly in Long Beach?
Not trying to be an ass, just would like to know what that accomplishes or helps.

I was mainly curious if anyone does it in conjunction with a tire rotation like one member mentioned above just to keep the barrel of the wheel and inner outside part of the tire clean. Also, I don't just drive in Long Beach. I'm frequently in Big Bear, Mammoth and Tahoe during the winter as well as the desert with our local raptor group.

But I'm with you - what does it accomplish or help? That's why I asked. Does it prolong the longevity of the tire? Is the barrel of the wheel easier to clean? IDK. I guess it couldn't hurt..

OP
OP
bviperd

bviperd

Reaction score
No, not for the winter! When I rotate my tires every spring, I always wash the tires/rims inside and out and they get tire shine on the inside and outside, its a once a year thing, just because I clean the suspension at the same time. She only looks this pretty for a couple days.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking I'll do as well.