Tint on pano sunroof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done tint on their pano sunroof? I know it’s tempered privacy glass from factory but curios if anyone has added tint to it. Mainly wondering if the factory tint is enough to keep it cool especially during the brutal Texas summers.
I did 50% ceramic on mine. Made a big difference, my head didn't feel like it was gonna catch on fire while the shade was open in Louisiana heat.

hpschrank

Reaction score
Top of the line (forget the exact name) Xpel on all windows including pano roof and windshield.....huge difference here in SW Florida

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone had issues with their roofs after tint? I was going to do it on my Gen2 but my tint guy said they'd have to apply a good amount of pressure on it, and with all the negative pano posts in general I decided to skip putting tint on the sunroof to avoid any potential issues.

Luminarida

Reaction score
5% On all windows including sunroof. 70% on WS and 5% eyebrow. Love it and really helps down here in Texas.