Time for new tires!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustBillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 27K+ miles on my KO2s and it’s about time for replacement. I’m kind of thinking about going with Cooper STT Pros. I like the aggressive look, but only occasionally go off-roading.

I do like the way the KO2s ride on the highway, but they started getting loud around after 18K miles.

I can live with a little noise, but don’t want a significantly rougher highway ride or drop in wet pavement traction since I put a ton of highway miles on my truck.

Any advice would be appreciated!

BoostedToy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The STT pros are very loud. The KO2’s are silent by comparison. I have 37x12.50 Ridge Grapplers currently. They are very quiet for as aggressive of a tread they have. They are marginally louder than KO2’s but it’s not noticeable.

OP
OP
JustBillin

JustBillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Pacific Wheel! I went with the Cooper STT Maxx. I really like the way they look and they ride smoothly. Sorry about posting this in a Gen 1 section, but all Raptors have the same size tire from the factory and this is the only dedicated tire section.

IMG_20190404_144001.jpg