Timbren has a solution for rear suspension sag!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope those of you who've installed and used the Timbren FR150A will share their experiences and review before and after. I'm interested to hear how users like them.

OP
OP
FatBuoy

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope those of you who've installed and used the Timbren FR150A will share their experiences and review before and after. I'm interested to hear how users like them.

I actually ordered mine from e-trailer, and got a note the other day stating that they would not be receiving them from Timbren for two more weeks. So, I won't be able to report back until later this month.

FCR61

Reaction score
Also watching this post.
Just thinking without seeing the product I wonder if there is enough room to use a pin instead of a nut and bolt, basically making them quick release..hmmm.

FCR61

Reaction score
On the Etrailer site I also saw "Sumo Springs" made by Super Spring, they show two weight ratings, one at 1,000# and another for 1,500# same company also make sure an add-on single helper leaf that goes above the stock spring pack(1,500# rating)
I had Timbrens on a 2500 Suburban and they made a difference for sure, wondering if anyone has any experience with the other brand or best to stick with Timbren.
I am only looking to have them installed for the times I tow, which has decreased to maybe 4-6 times a year.
I saw a Gen2 towing a camper yesterday on I84 in CT, I'd say it was about a 24' camper and the truck was level, unknown if it had anything done to help with the weight, didn't see if it had a we hitch or not.
Anyways just following along waiting for someone to tow and report back