Throw Practicality in the Toilet. Do It!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would you be speaking of Orenthal James? I think it was Dave Chappelle who said about OJ and Nicole:

Now, I'm not saying he shoulda killed her. But I can understand.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn, bro, that is sexy.
Thanks, I really prefer the stock wheel fitment. I don't like the look of the wheels poking out a few more inches like most aftermarket wheels do, and even the stock wheels throw more than enough stones/crap up on the truck. That's what led me to see if I liked the powder coat look. I figured worst case scenario is I buy aftermarket wheels if I didn't like it and keep them for winter beaters. I had them ceramic coated and they've been great so far.

The only nice nearly stock offset wheels I found were the Alpha Equipt wheels that
@Nick@Apollo-Optics has. I was going to buy a set of those if I didn't like how mine turned out.

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well….. I have the blue Recaros on my 2020 so that don’t bother me. Turns out he didn’t have an option left for the 37 so saved me a bundle.
ordered white, finally, after black, blue and leadfoot. Love the leadfoot but won’t seem new enough to go with same color.

Code orange too pumpkin. I’d tire of it.

Antimatter blue is nice but seems a rebranding of bluejeans color I had on my Platinum.

Red for Ferrari and fire engines.

Silver, eh, boring. Have probably had 10 silver cars.

Love black but first Raptor, my 2017, was black. Didn’t show off the sexiness of the truck IMHO.

Any time I see a white Raptor it’s what I lusted after. So white it is.

stock wheels. Don’t like the “upgrade” and can’t get the nice ones that come with 37 package.

Moonroof a must. Never had an issue with one.

801a of course.

Power/tech package naturally.

and of course the coin holder.

$77k. 37 package not being a choice saved me about 5 grand. Oh, and no decals.

Make sure you test the dang seats out. Or your going to be flipping it a week later. I know you lol

Enjoy it!

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drive a white 2018 Raptor (doesn't look like a work truck to me). Wife drives a 2018 white Cayenne. We live down a dusty road, so best color for that. Also, she doesn't drive my Raptor, and I don't drive her Cayenne. ;)
Apparently the couple that murders together stays together! Just saying!