throttle body cleaning and transmission fluid exchange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SEANRAPTOR

Reaction score
So i got my 2020 raptor oil change and the dealership said they recommended the throttle body be cleaned and the transmission fluid be exchanged as well. i live in SoCal. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where to get this done at near me? Also what are the mileage requirements to need to get these two things completed?
thanks!

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So i got my 2020 raptor oil change and the dealership said they recommended the throttle body be cleaned and the transmission fluid be exchanged as well. i live in SoCal. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where to get this done at near me? Also what are the mileage requirements to need to get these two things completed?
thanks!
I would not allow them to “exchange” your tranny fluid. Drain and replace filter and add new fluid. That exchange is a joke, you will have sticking valves causing shifting issues. GM has stopped recommending a flush due to the issues that causes. When they say exchange, it means a flush with the last victims fluid.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Yea, drop the transmission pan and replace the filter is fine. Don't flush the transmission. Also drain and fill the transfer case, both diffs.