GEN 1 Thrid Brake light LED Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptized

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have most of the engineering done, except the body gasket. im pretty sure most of the water instrusion problems are from the screws being over-tightened and the lamp getting broken where the screws push the grey backer away from the lens causing a water leak. retrorubber is an option for the body seal, but its a big pain if you had to remove it. haven't worked on it much because i was rebuilding shocks and prepping for snoball, but a buddy needs one so i'll get back into this week or next.
If I sent you just the "guts" or board to the light would you be able to replace the red leds? PM me a cost.

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll be going with the one from Miller Offroad when it’s time.

Sent from my Raptor using Tapatalk.

$648 ?????? Holy crap that is a lot for a third brake light, even a cool one.

I am in for a rebuild and do not mind using silicone to stick and seal the bugger on myself.

OP
OP
Raptized

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$648 ?????? Holy crap that is a lot for a third brake light, even a cool one.

I am in for a rebuild and do not mind using silicone to stick and seal the bugger on myself.

x2. I looked at the Miller and even the Recon I just didn't like the style personally.