Thoughts on Vizualogic DVD headrests?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't normally consider buying these (LINK) as I'm sure there better and cheaper aftermarket options but as part of my Raptor purchase I agreed to prepay $3k in parts and accessories from my dealer and I have about $1,300 left after spray in liner and bed cover. My family really wants me to get these so I wanted to get everyone's thoughts and experience with these before I even consider buying them. Also, I'd have to imagine these eliminate the factory headrests with B&O speakers.

Please let me know if you have any experience with these and how well they work. Thanks!

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would stay away. The tablets are overpriced and will be obsolete in a year. You could buy two tablets with headphones and use them everywhere.

I would use part of that money for a bed extender, maybe a sun shade. From what I remember looking before, they have a ton of good options.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be talking about Jim Ellis Ford! I ended up going with a dealer in PA for MSRP after talking to them and a bunch of others in the area for my '21. I'm in Johns Creek as well. I don't have any experience with the headrest monitors, but thought I'd say hi!

OP
OP
T

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Against my better judgment, I went ahead and ordered the dual DVD system, mainly because I had the credit expiring in a few days and didn't really have anything else I wanted at the moment besides a bed dividers which is >$300. It's on national backorder so I will be waiting for a bit and will report back once its installed and we get some use of it.

Raptor2022

Reaction score
Against my better judgment, I went ahead and ordered the dual DVD system, mainly because I had the credit expiring in a few days and didn't really have anything else I wanted at the moment besides a bed dividers which is >$300. It's on national backorder so I will be waiting for a bit and will report back once its installed and we get some use of it.
any word so far?

OP
OP
T

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a while to show up at the dealer and I actually dropped it off this morning to be installed and have a couple other small things addressed. Should have it back mid to late this week and will report back

Raptor2022

Reaction score
Took a while to show up at the dealer and I actually dropped it off this morning to be installed and have a couple other small things addressed. Should have it back mid to late this week and will report back
awesome. thinking on ordering those as well if they get to keep raptor style

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Update? How is the quality and user experience?