Thoughts on Vision X LED Light Cannons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
04Ram2500Hemi

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Not familiar with Vision X. Seems like everyone goes Rigid or Baja Designs. I went with BD because I was really impressed with their stuff on my bikes over the years.

I had Vision X lights mounted behind the grill of my Power Wagon and loved them, that’s why I lean that way again.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They will be great for offroading in that location, you may want a satin wrap or decal for the hood to stop any glare off the paint.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! A good friend has a Ram 2500 diesel he really likes. I forget what they call the color, depending how the sun hits it, it looks black, or very dark blue. It's a good looking truck.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
VisionX is a great company and they make a very good product. While their popularity has declined some in the last few years, their lights are still very good quality and backed by a limited lifetime warranty. We continue to sell plenty of VisionX lights, but Baja Designs and Rigid are definitely the most popular options these days.

For A-Pillar or ditch lights, the VisionX Light Cannon used to be one of the most popular options.

OP
OP
04Ram2500Hemi

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Here's a PDF on the Vision X Lights I'm considering. Not sure if this helps, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Attachments

• Vision X CG2 Light Cannon Series Sales Sheet.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Light Cannons are very nice lights. Vision X updated their internals within the last year or two so they really do work great and throw a ton of light. For mounting on the a-pillars, most folks are after longer distance since the lights sit physically higher on the truck. The Light Cannon single LED is going to net you that longer throw while the multi-LED will provide good distance but also more flood/width lighting. And with Vision X's wide array of snap on poly carbonate covers, it's easy to change the light to suit your needs for dust, snow, etc.