Those that have traded in 18's Lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06viper

Reaction score
Traded my 18 in 6 months ago, every option except beadlocks and moonroof. Had 22k miles on it and trade in got $58k. Recently just purchased a 2020 that I ordered a couple months back with every option except moonroof. $76k sticker and Tindol Ford took $5,200 off MSRP on a truck that I ordered, pretty good deal if you ask me considering it wasn't sitting on their lot. Now if you want to talk about REAL depreciation, you should see what my 2018 Mclaren is worth now compared to its original MSRP lol.

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many miles on the McLaren so far?

Traded my 18 in 6 months ago, every option except beadlocks and moonroof. Had 22k miles on it and trade in got $58k. Recently just purchased a 2020 that I ordered a couple months back with every option except moonroof. $76k sticker and Tindol Ford took $5,200 off MSRP on a truck that I ordered, pretty good deal if you ask me considering it wasn't sitting on their lot. Now if you want to talk about REAL depreciation, you should see what my 2018 Mclaren is worth now compared to its original MSRP lol.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded in my 2018 with 18k miles (every option but graphics) for $55k. Dealer had it online at 57800. Felt like I did well.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Swap it on an NSX you can get steep discounts on new ones......or wait until C8 Z06/ZR1 variants debut....

06viper

Reaction score
How many miles on the McLaren so far?
Just hit 13,000 miles. Its a 2018 570s coupe with the track pack. Original MSRP was $226k, I bought it as a demo from Mclaren Beverly Hills with 1,100 miles for $181k, had it for about a year and a half. I drive the thing pretty often. Looking to trade up to a Mclaren 720s and Mclaren dealers have offered me anywhere from $135k to $160k, Crazy how far apart some dealers are on trade in numbers. So if I decide to trade it in to the dealer that offered me $160k, that would be a $66k depreciation from its original MSRP lol, basically the cost of a pretty loaded up Gen 2. Its not just Mclarens that are going down in value pretty hard right now, pretty much every exotic brand (Lambo, Ferrari, etc) has taken a nosedive over the last year. People are worried a recession is on the horizon and since exotics are usually someones 2nd or 3rd vehicle, it isn't usually a necessity for someone to have. The market is flooded right now with exotics from every brand since everyone is dumping theirs, so if you have the money, nows a great time to pick up an exotic because they are going for way cheap (in terms of exotics). I am looking at a 2019 Mclaren 720 coupe that had a window sticker of $355k, it only has 1,300 miles and its a demo car, and ill be picking it up for $250k, think about that. $105k depreciation off of MSRP for a 1 year old car that has 1,300 miles lol.

tmanker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The raptor isn’t perfect but I have no idea what I should replace it with when I trade it in.

pfred

Reaction score
Got $53.7 for my 2018 802a with 22k.

traded for a 2020 Super Duty Lariat sport with the 6.7L PS.