Those that agreed on MSRP… who actually received their truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered at MSRP, but haven't taken delivery yet.

I do know that I couldn't get a 22 at MSRP from the same dealer, they have received 2 allocations so far and are charging ADM for both (both have deposits down on them).

When many of us that got the MSRP deals ordered, most were expecting the supply chain issues to be improving by now. The outlook is for it continued to be bad for all of 22 going into 23.

bringbackscab

Reaction score
So I have this outlandish theory and I want to see how true it is before I start pursuing further action. Unless you paid ADM, your zone rep did nothing to push your order along and you’re probably going to be waiting even longer. Who paid MSRP and actually received their order? Someone prove me wrong please
While there are definitely those out there who are getting msrp just buying outright, but I wonder how many have traded in their gen 1 or 2's and taken a bath on the trade in on how the dealer is "hiding" the adm. On paper it looks great getting msrp, but if you agreed to trade your previous gen and lost $, then you can frame it "getting msrp" to feel better I guess.

Reaction score
How the heck did y’all received yours before mine and my dealer placed the order the minute the system opened up in June? Mines been sitting since October I guess waiting for the damn chip.

I omitted the carbon interior package because he told me it might slow your order down. Wish I would have left it on.

Alamoraptor

Reaction score
Placed my fully loaded Raptor in July 2021. Agreed to $10k over msrp. The dealer called me this week with a delivery date of 2/7/22 and reduced my markup to $5k.
I am reviewing this thread with people taking delivery of 22 models??? Can you guys explain why or why not I should pay $5k over for last years model???? I am currently driving a 2020 with no options and wanted to upgrade to a loaded truck but it’s hard to get excited about last years product.

OP
OP
DillyDally

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed my fully loaded Raptor in July 2021. Agreed to $10k over msrp. The dealer called me this week with a delivery date of 2/7/22 and reduced my markup to $5k.
I am reviewing this thread with people taking delivery of 22 models??? Can you guys explain why or why not I should pay $5k over for last years model???? I am currently driving a 2020 with no options and wanted to upgrade to a loaded truck but it’s hard to get excited about last years product.
If you have a 20 I wouldn’t sweat it but if you ordered in June, agreed to 10k over and are still waiting I’d argue due to fords lack of ability to deliver in a reasonable timeframe why should you pay over? But then again I just called every dealer within 100 miles of Richmond and no one is selling for less than 20k over sticker