**** this truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hereby christen the OP "trannyboy". Now as a super pro-woke Native American Trans Lesbian, I'm going to school all of you old patriarchal retards about that. Tranny, of course, is affectionate slang for transexuál. And a boy is an immature man. So a trannyboy is what you unwoke heathens would call a little girl. Us woke folk, on the other hand will call he/she/it/they/them/there/their/they're "trannyboy". Got it? "little girl" is an insult. Trannyboy is a term used with love and understanding. I hope you will all get on board the love train. Except for @Oldfart, who has been permanently removed from the love train with prejudice. And because the goats kept making messes. Cheer, all. :favorites13:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talked to a service manager at ford but he was off duty so dude tells me yes there is definitely a problem and they have no fixes mine shifts hard from first to third only one time when cold after that everything seems good, he said it’s something to do with the pressure of the fluid it needs to build up for a minute while driving

So you've been a member since 2020, this is your 3rd post, you decide to use **** in your header and then place this thread in the Cleaning and Detail section, wow Grand Slam. This forum is not going to miss you, bye.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I got 605 hp what you got know it all
I thought it was 600?

UsedRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes me wonder how many Raptor owners look at the transmission temp when first started and see how long it takes to get up to operating temp. I get the luxury of starting mine and driving as far as I want with what be zero traffic. In the 9 mile range at 50-55 mph that thing is still "cold". Initial put into gear and take off it shifts like slush bucket. Give some time warm it up does exactly what it is supposed to do.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Makes me wonder how many Raptor owners look at the transmission temp when first started and see how long it takes to get up to operating temp. I get the luxury of starting mine and driving as far as I want with what be zero traffic. In the 9 mile range at 50-55 mph that thing is still "cold". Initial put into gear and take off it shifts like slush bucket. Give some time warm it up does exactly what it is supposed to do.

@FordTechOne has commented on this several times; let the 10R80 get up to temp or, be cognizant that the truck is using ‘while warming up’ programming and the shifting will be a different strategy until warm. I rarely notice this but did last week when I needed to make a trip suddenly, without a warm up.

I usually use the remote start and I’ve got a ways to go before making it to a road with a good opportunity for throttle.

Ok, so there’s some different shifting while the truck warms up. I’m good with that. I don’t shift gears well getting out of bed at 3 in the morning.