**** this truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Talked to a service manager at ford but he was off duty so dude tells me yes there is definitely a problem and they have no fixes mine shifts hard from first to third only one time when cold after that everything seems good, he said it’s something to do with the pressure of the fluid it needs to build up for a minute while driving
I hate to hear of a disappointed Raptor owner, poor service and unmet expectations.
I will give $525.00 for the truck.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Talked to a service manager at ford but he was off duty so dude tells me yes there is definitely a problem and they have no fixes mine shifts hard from first to third only one time when cold after that everything seems good, he said it’s something to do with the pressure of the fluid it needs to build up for a minute while driving
This thread is about a 1 time only shift when the truck is cold? Is this the missing dash flag guy? :)

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe learn to write sentences and use punctuation like an adult first. Then after, worry about the Raptor you don't own.