This might sound a little crazy but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I try to keep the dogs off of the seats because i do not want there nails ripping the leather... My dogs roam free in the back seat.

seat would be up speaker box would run the length or as much room as you need for the speakers to sound good. busa step in here and explain what I'm saying. lol. Or basicly switch the sub under the long seat storage under the small seat. If you don't use storage you could put as big of box as you need

did I make any sense

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
makes sense... i do use my back seat for humans every now and then... not a big issue only real solution is to not allow dogs in my truck lol

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well if you want to do a full length box and dont care about underseat storage, then i can definitely build you something. the problem that you will have though, is that it would be a box roughly 12in wide running the whole length of the seat. i think i can put that 8w3 in a box that would fit there in the oem location and allow you to still lift the seat, but you will need an alternate amp location.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

seat would be up speaker box would run the length or as much room as you need for the speakers to sound good. busa step in here and explain what I'm saying. lol. Or basicly switch the sub under the long seat storage under the small seat. If you don't use storage you could put as big of box as you need

did I make any sense
you didnt make sense wilson, but somehow i knew what you were saying. haha

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I knew you would your the stereo guy.

Yes if you don't care about understorage the seat's will flip up and down normally you just won't have any room for storing. The dog can stand on the speaker box they are tuff. Maybe Noah could spray it with bedliner like a line-X or the roll on might work.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I normally have my radio on 3 bars. Is that loud enough to even use the subwoofers. If I hear an old song I use to jam to I'll still turn it up. I need storage would the amp fit under the seat? how close to you need the amp to the box? I have a mod ahead of audio 3 bars pufftt I feel old. For one who sing's decent music nowadays I would have to get one of those fancy tape or cd thing's mp3 or whatever to record my old songs on.

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure Busa can locate an 8 track player and hook you up. Or you could even be the first raptor with a vinyl turn table in your truck. Think of the audio quality you would get

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
complete package under the rear 1/3 secrion of the rear seat.

its called an 8 track wilson. its the newest in high tech audio devices

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Im sure Busa can locate an 8 track player and hook you up. Or you could even be the first raptor with a vinyl turn table in your truck. Think of the audio quality you would get
******..... haha