This is Too Much Fun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean714

Reaction score
Just got a 2019 with 17K. I guess the guy who had it before me wasn't all that into going off road. I've had it all of 2 days, and still can't get the smile off my face.

Any recommendations for a tonneau cover and fog lights?

Attachments

• Raptor.PNG
    Raptor.PNG
    946.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Raptor1.PNG
    Raptor1.PNG
    960.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Raptor2.PNG
    Raptor2.PNG
    941.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Santiago.jpg
    Santiago.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Santiago1.jpg
    Santiago1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 57

Corpsefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a 2019 with 17K. I guess the guy who had it before me wasn't all that into going off road. I've had it all of 2 days, and still can't get the smile off my face.

Any recommendations for a tonneau cover and fog lights?
Nice!

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right fricken on! As far as bed covers are concerned I am a big fan of the Bakflip MX4.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really like my lomax so far, i got it in the black urethane finish. Very simple to throw on and to flip up to access anything in the bed which i do often. No noise from it and after it was on the truck for a week, no leaks, besides from where the tailgate meets the bed, but its minimal.

Also nice color, performance blue slowly became my favorite color next to AMB.

OP
OP
Sean714

Sean714

Reaction score
i really like my lomax so far, i got it in the black urethane finish. Very simple to throw on and to flip up to access anything in the bed which i do often. No noise from it and after it was on the truck for a week, no leaks, besides from where the tailgate meets the bed, but its minimal.

Also nice color, performance blue slowly became my favorite color next to AMB.
Thanks! I got quoted a great price from Rick at Freedom Motorsports, probably going to pull the trigger today.
Welcome to FRF

Great intro, you'll do fine here

Nice Jen Too
Thank you!