Thinking of trombone loop exhaust on gen2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing is.going to make the Jennys sound good, period
Gen 3 already sounds great from the factory. Your Jenny Juan sounds like a UPS truck with bad pinion bearings. Which of course is no surprise, because it's the same fleet engine. Let us know when engine #2 blows up, it was never designed for boost.

Last edited:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gen 3 already sounds great from the factory. Your Jenny Juan sounds like a UPS truck with bad pinion bearings. Which of course is no surprise, because it's the same fleet engine. Let us know when engine #2 blows up, it was never designed for boost.
That is your opinion, and that's OK if you like fart sounds.
And again, since you are dense, and a Jenny fan boy,
you can't and/or don't realize that there are close to 100K Supercharged 6.2L are on the streets.
My motor did not blow up, it seized when the crappy Ford spray metal oil pump gears failed.
I guess you don't know the difference.
I can post up some visual aids explaining the difference between blown engine and seized engine.
Since you keep stating false information on why mine and other engines failed.

Ford's cheap oil pump gears have been an issue for many Coyote engines for years.

Just a couple of pics from members that I happened to save.
IMG_1109.jpgphoto.JPG

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
you can't and/or don't realize that there are close to 100K Supercharged 6.2L are on the streets.
My motor did not blow up, it seized when the crappy Ford spray metal oil pump gears failed.
I can post up some visual aids explaining the difference between blown engine and seized engine.

Ford's cheap oil pump gears have been an issue for many Coyote engines for years.

View attachment 333123View attachment 333124
dude?! You are totally not telling the truth.
It is established, etched in stone, Biblical tenet, and well understood FRF given fact that no 6.2 Raptor engine has ever had ANY mechanical issue EVER in all of recorded history.

You are just making stuff up. Those pictures must be of a Chevy.
It’s been beat into everyone’s collective psyche - $hit, I think it’s even part of the forum terms of use, that impugning the 6.2 is HERESY and will get you BANNED faster than mercilessly trolling selected forums, mostly of newer, better models.

A 6.2... seized. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

ANYONE have @MTF’s personal contact info? His account MUST have been hacked. There’s no way he would dare post information about a mechanical problem with the 6.2, which everyone here KNOWS is false.

:happy175:

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 333123View attachment 333124
100,000 supercharged Gen 1’s on the road?? Lol Ford didn’t even produce 100k Jenny Juan’s, and only a handful are supercharged. You’re delusional.

The only dense one here is the guy who believes that the manufacturer should have engineered a non-supercharged engine to withstand forced induction. How many times does it need to be repeated that the 6.2 was only designed for natural aspiration? The oil pump does not fail in factory form. Which means it’s YOUR fault for destroying it with your aftermarket modifications.

We get it. You’re jealous of the newer, better performing trucks. A Gen 2 with nothing more than a tune would embarrass you. Find something better to do with your time than troll a post in the Gen 2 section. Nobody cares about your old 6.2 pig or blown up oil pump.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
100,000 supercharged Gen 1’s on the road?? Lol Ford didn’t even produce 100k Jenny Juan’s, and only a handful are supercharged. You’re delusional.

The only dense one here is the guy who believes that the manufacturer should have engineered a non-supercharged engine to withstand forced induction. How many times does it need to be repeated that the 6.2 was only designed for natural aspiration? The oil pump does not fail in factory form. Which means it’s YOUR fault for destroying it with your aftermarket modifications.

We get it. You’re jealous of the newer, better performing trucks. A Gen 2 with nothing more than a tune would embarrass you. Find something better to do with your time than troll a post in the Gen 2 section. Nobody cares about your old 6.2 pig or blown up oil pump.
You got me on the 100k I was supossed to change that to tens of thousands between Whipple and Roush.
I have made that statement many times on the forum.
I'll tell you again, plenty of fleet 6.2L have oil pump failures.

LOL, jealous, I don't think so, never liked 6 bangers never will!!!

And AGIAN, no Gen2 has come close to date.

And i only responded because you called out a member as a Gen 1 fan boy so, THERE.

Last edited:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dude?! You are totally not telling the truth.
It is established, etched in stone, Biblical tenet, and well understood FRF given fact that no 6.2 Raptor engine has ever had ANY mechanical issue EVER in all of recorded history.

You are just making stuff up. Those pictures must be of a Chevy.
It’s been beat into everyone’s collective psyche - $hit, I think it’s even part of the forum terms of use, that impugning the 6.2 is HERESY and will get you BANNED faster than mercilessly trolling selected forums, mostly of newer, better models.

A 6.2... seized. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

ANYONE have @MTF’s personal contact info? His account MUST have been hacked. There’s no way he would dare post information about a mechanical problem with the 6.2, which everyone here KNOWS is false.
Sorry for not buying into the 3.5L

Both 6.2L and the 3.5L have their know issues.

Those are actual pictures that members have posted.
If I can find the posts with the forum search, I'll post them up.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You got me on the 100k I was supossed to change that to tens of thousands between Whipple and Roush.
I have made that statement many times on the forum.
I'll tell you again, plenty of fleet 6.2L have oil pump failures.

LOL, jealous, I don't think so, never liked 6 bangers never will!!!

And AGIAN, no Gen2 has come close to date.

And i only responded because you called out a member as a Gen 1 fan boy so, THERE.
There are no widespread oil pump failures on the 6.2. They fail because of the load from the supercharger that they were never designed for in the first place.

I already posted a video of a “700HP” Gen 1 getting destroyed by a tune only Gen 2. You have no evidence to prove your claims that you’re outrunning anybody.

You didn’t respond to anyone, you just came in this thread to troll and brag about how fast you think you Jenny Juan is. How quickly you forget.
Nothing is.going to make the Jennys sound good, period

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are no widespread oil pump failures on the 6.2. They fail because of the load from the supercharger that they were never designed for in the first place.

I already posted a video of a “700HP” Gen 1 getting destroyed by a tune only Gen 2. You have no evidence to prove your claims that you’re outrunning anybody.

You didn’t respond to anyone, you just came in this thread to troll and brag about how fast you think you Jenny Juan is. How quickly you forget.
How quickly you forget
Absolutely irrelevant. The 3.5 EcoBoost shares nothing with a Nissan. Completely different engine architecture, design, bore, stroke, and firing order.

The Gen 3 exhaust sounds nothing like the video you posted. Not sure why you even care, considering you claim to be a Gen 1 fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.