Thinking of selling...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeremyslar

Reaction score
I have a black 2019 802A. I love the truck, but don't use it as much as I'd like. Debating on selling it while the market is hot. I haven't sold a vehicle in 20 years. Looking for suggestions and advice on the best way to go about it.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
a) Go to craigslist, create an ad, wait for the phone to ring.
b) Call car dealerships and ask for offers
c) Make enough posts here and post it in the classifieds
d) If you're too lazy for a, b, or c, post a "what is my truck worth" or "how do I sell my truck" thread here and wait for the phone to not ring.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
e) input info to Vroom, Carmax, Givemethevin and see what they'd give you for it

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted mine on Autotrader almost a month ago and have had 0 calls or messages. Not a single one. I have it priced just below blue book too.

So my advice: Don't waste your money on Autotrader. It's apparently not the same as it was 15 years ago...

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Craigslist here results in 75% scammer responses lately. I’ve sold multiple
vehicles using Craigslist in the past but didn’t go that route this time. Sold my 2019 to Vroom in June. Got offers from kbb.com cash offer, Carvana, and givemethevin.com. Vroom was highest by $1500 or so, they got the truck and I got $70k. They had it on the site last week for $68,999 and it was “sale pending” so looks like they lost money on it.