Thinking of going back to a Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SVTTrooper

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally go for the silver one because I have a silver one just like it lol and black only stays clean from the car wash to the house.

If I was to make an offer I give them 67K for the silver and re-sell the canopy of you don’t care for it, those things are expensive.

The black one only has a few less miles and it has been lifted by god knows what and who? Unless it was done by the dealer and they guarantee it. Also those lights look like the Rough Country ones, not the most expensive or best out there. Best of luck either way

Yeah I'd go silver between the 2. I have a black Gen 1 and I'm tired of it lol.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I'd go silver between the 2. I have a black Gen 1 and I'm tired of it lol.
@CoronaRaptor has a black Gen 1 and he’s not tired of it ummm lol

Those prices seem to be about the going rate for this market. Might be a while for the gen 2’s prices to taper down. But don’t see new Gen 3’s bring lower than MSRP and if you can find one at that. In two years there should be some invoice deals around. But time will tell.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha true, idk how he does it year after year in crazy hot weather.

Already am hahaha.. luckily I got her a Explorer ST so she's distracted with that.
i was insinuating that you change your mind alot... lol and you might consider trading your gen1 wife in for a genZ, then not like the genZ and want a Jenny, or maybe even a Juan... who knows...hahaha

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@CoronaRaptor has a black Gen 1 and he’s not tired of it ummm lol

Those prices seem to be about the going rate for this market. Might be a while for the gen 2’s prices to taper down. But don’t see new Gen 3’s bring lower than MSRP and if you can find one at that. In two years there should be some invoice deals around. But time will tell.
Gen 3’s will be below invoice once the “Real Gen 3” Raptor comes out in 2022….

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This new trudeau tax is yet another bs to have him voted out but he keeps getting in again and again..f'in 3 times! He will run this country down to the ground..

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This new trudeau tax is yet another bs to have him voted out but he keeps getting in again and again..f'in 3 times! He will run this country down to the ground..
Is it true that Trudeau is actually the son of Fidel Castro???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir