Thinking of getting a Raptor....what color though.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Offsetz33

Reaction score
I saw a Leadfoot 2018 Sport F-150 a few days a go. If it was not Leadfoot, it was too close to tell a difference between the two colors. Not sure its a Ford Performance color.

It can be ordered on lariat f-150s and not just the raptor. Avalanche grey last year was an exclusive. Lead foot is not sadly

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw one identical to this at a diner the other day. Lead foot is definitely not exclusive to the Raptor

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 35

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is kind of funny....I would never ask others what color MY truck should be...I ordered the Blue even though most of my family were not impressed......yet!
I ordered the color I liked!

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
That dark primer gray seems to be the "flavor of the month" and I see all kinds of Japanese hatchbacks with it. Most people don't keep a vehicle very long so this might not matter, but trendy things tend to look dated in a few years.

This^

Mahoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those pictures above are not LeadFoot, LeadFoot is a Ford Performance only color. Those other trucks are Lithium Gray...

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like Ford made a mid-year change. On the 2018 F-150 Job 1 Order Guide, Lead Foot was a Raptor exclusive. It would appear that Lithium was discontinued and Lead Foot was opened up to the Lariat Special Edition Package.