Thinking of buying one overseas mil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

surfryhder

Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback. My only decision left is to decide on a 2014 or 2013. When I went to get the quote they really push that damn warranty and the other add ons like, insulating spray and scotch guard. I told them I was not interested in there 2k add on warranty and they look at you like you got a **** growing from your head.

and they add it on there without telling you. I have had nothing but ****** experiences with the warranty protection plan. Thanks for all the feedback.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback. My only decision left is to decide on a 2014 or 2013. When I went to get the quote they really push that damn warranty and the other add ons like, insulating spray and scotch guard. I told them I was not interested in there 2k add on warranty and they look at you like you got a **** growing from your head.

and they add it on there without telling you. I have had nothing but ****** experiences with the warranty protection plan. Thanks for all the feedback.

Little side note, I was offered $70k for my truck this weekend by a German friend. Only thing holding me back is if there is going to be a 2014 model.

As far as their warranty's, tell them to suck it. Nobody honors that shit. unless it's the factory Ford extended warranty. Don't buy the Ziebart, I got mine thrown in for free and it already is falling off after my first trip to the car wash. Absolute crap. It's literally like they plasti-dipped the underside.

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little side note, I was offered $70k for my truck this weekend by a German friend. Only thing holding me back is if there is going to be a 2014 model.

As far as their warranty's, tell them to suck it. Nobody honors that shit. unless it's the factory Ford extended warranty. Don't buy the Ziebart, I got mine thrown in for free and it already is falling off after my first trip to the car wash. Absolute crap. It's literally like they plasti-dipped the underside.

haha, that's exactly why i'm getting my truck valued as soon as i get it registered in the uk, in case some brit comes up to me and offers me stupid ridiculous money for it.

i didn't realize zeibart was so bad, but i didn't get that option when i ordered mine (and i would have taken it too). so, i'm going to take it down to london and get it coated for about 800 bucks and then go in behind that service and MPHD the shit out of the underside. not gonna let there be ANY rust issues under there.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm just going to have them keep redoing it. They gave it to me for free and it's a lifetime service. Maybe I can get them to wax it at the same time as well.

OP
OP
S

surfryhder

Reaction score

What is all this talk about no 2014 model?

OP
OP
S

surfryhder

Reaction score
Got my quote today for a Raptor. Was told it would be 53,500.i am sure it will be worth it. Does anyone think that is high?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Depends on what you ordered... Post all the details. Are you having them deliver it overseas or to somewhere in the states?