Thinking about selling a couple stock tires...what would they be worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be buying a new set of tires for my 2019 SCREW, and Michelin/BFG/Discount Tire is going to give me credit back on 3 of the 5 OEM BFG KO2s because they wore quicker than expected at just under 25000 miles. I was doing a 5 tire rotation every 5000 miles, and alignments every 6000 miles, and 3 of the tires are right around 4-5/32", one has 7/32" left, and the other has 9/32" left. Any idea what I'd be able to get for the 2 tires that still have a useable amount of treadlife on them? I don't want to sit on them forever waiting for someone to give me top dollar, but I also don't want to give them away for $5 each. Anyone have any suggestions on what I could ask for those 2 tires? I'm just going to have Discount dispose of the other 3 tires.

Thanks!

[EDIT]
After doing a bit of thinking, the 9/32 tire has about 50% tread left, and the 7/32 has about 33% left, so would something like $125 and $75 make sense for those 2 tires?
[/EDIT]

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking 50 and 100 tops, by the time a guy pays for balancing and what not, its hardly worth it Since they aren't even matching tread depth, they are only good for spares for offroading in my opinion. Good luck though, somebody will snap them up.

SoCal__RAPTOR

Reaction score
I have a 2020 screw with 23,000 miles and I have 5/32” left in all my tires. They are the oem ko2 tires. How are you getting getting credit back in your tires? Is that through the dealer?