Thinking about going from GT350 to a raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently daily a grabber blue 17 GT350 and love it. However, it's a pta to drop off my daughter at kindergarten every day.

Considering trading it in for a raptor. I've never traded a car in, always done private party. Do you guys think it's worth it to give the dealer a shot for the trade in? Can anyone recommend a dealer in socal?

Not picky on year model. Could even go used if a low mile pops up.

Let the GT go and drop her off in a Raptor. Remember in a year or so you'll be taking her and her friends to games so let her be the talk of the schoolyard being dropped off in Daddy's Raptor

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how anyone can daily drive a GT350. It is a bad ass car but not a daily driver. The Raptor is a much BETTER daily driver.

Edge-st

Reaction score
That is true. I have put 4200 miles on my 19 this summer, sunny weather. Would not drive in rain, the sport cup 2 tires can be a real blast on certain roads. These tires follow all the imperfections on the road. I must say I drive my 17 Raptor more than the GT350.... Plus tire replacement run around $500 each and only rated around 10,000 miles..

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carvana bought my last car and it was straight blue book clean trade in value. $6K more than Carmax offered. They came and flat bedded the car away and handed me a check right there very easy vs dealing with tire kickers (which you will get a ton of with the gt350). My state doesn't do the tax break either.

Interesting to hear people like the Raptor driving experience vs the gt350.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor is easier to see out of, easier to predict traffic in, has more comfortable seats, rides miles better in my case fuel economy is a wash vs the mustang.

The mustang does cut up city traffic a whole lot better though :)

Have both, best thing going!

Blindsqwerl

Reaction score
I am getting my 2020 through my aunt at Fritts Ford so I am paying at MSRP. I know a couple dealers out of state would pay invoice, however, you would have to order since those out of state probably don't follow California emissions.