thinkin about cancelling order......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randy,
If I don't hear anything soon about mine I will probably start looking to a 2012 order. Will those start occurring then in Sept.? Obviously you have a solid way of getting these and if I end up withdrawing my order from my local dealer I will contact you.
Thanks

I would be glad to help you out. I have 6 2012's ready to be put into the order bank. Still looks like Aug 15th (ish) for the 2012 Raptor order bank to open, with 1st build of about Oct 24th............. putting first 2012 Raptors @ dealers around 1st-2nd week of Nov/11

randy

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im not gonna drive it hard I guess but I will put a whole lot of mikes on it. if I love this truck as much as I think im gonna, im gonna drive like crazy.

bettieguitar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all I have no experience with the Ford SYN system. The only experience I have at all with nav is the little Garmin plug in system we have in our mustang. There are several nav systems that I have been considering for the raptor. One that looks good is the Pioneer AVIC Z100BT for example. It has the voice control that I was talking about as do several others. I am not a gadget freak and would not use 90% of it's features. Heck, I don't even own a cell phone. As long as I can play CD's and DVD's the rest really is just extra. The wife has a cell phone but is not interested in Bluetooth and the nav will see limited use. The stock Ford system has a safety feature that will not allow you to play a DVD while driving. I really don't like that, and it is one of the main reasons that I would prefer an aftermarket system. I also prefer Pioneer, Kenwood, or Alpine, over Sony, as far as audio goes.

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be glad to help you out. I have 6 2012's ready to be put into the order bank. Still looks like Aug 15th (ish) for the 2012 Raptor order bank to open, with 1st build of about Oct 24th............. putting first 2012 Raptors @ dealers around 1st-2nd week of Nov/11

randy

Thank you I am giving them about 2 more weeks to come up with something or moving on to the 2012.

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still no vin or build date, multiple calls to ford with no strait answers......gettin pissed