thinkin about cancelling order......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know where an orange one is fully loaded with nav and crew cab.... ive kicked it around, but its just not my color.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer called me today and said he had bad news. Ford told him my truck would not have navigation, but here is the kicker.....I ordered the damn thing February 6th. I had told him about the nav issue at the end of april and he called and back then they they said it would absolutely have nav.....Im not happy. Anyone know if there are any white raptor screw's with nav sittin on the lot.

Hey buddy, The white screw I ordered was due in yesterday but I couldn't wait and bought one a month ago from someone else's lot. PM me for their # (in Cansazz though):waytogo:

lathrash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat with the white screw I ordered...
"Your truck got scheduled yesterday to be built, however the factory is not producing the Raptor series with the Sony Navigation system. The truck will be built as scheduled and you will have the option to take the truck as equipped or you can say no to the truck and we will refund your deposit. Give it some thought and let me know what you want to do."

I'm debating if I should just get it without nav... and if I miss not having nav, have it installed when nav units are available.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat with the white screw I ordered...
"Your truck got scheduled yesterday to be built, however the factory is not producing the Raptor series with the Sony Navigation system. The truck will be built as scheduled and you will have the option to take the truck as equipped or you can say no to the truck and we will refund your deposit. Give it some thought and let me know what you want to do."

I'm debating if I should just get it without nav... and if I miss not having nav, have it installed when nav units are available.
Having the factory Nav installed later would be a bitch, not to mention, it would cost a boat load of cash. You would be better off going with an aftermarket (Sony etc.) Nav. or even the Ipad thing. Just something to think about.

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression that orders made before aprill would have the nav. It sounds like my dealer messed this one up maybe. If it was ordered in february it should have nav and I should have it by now.

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey buddy, The white screw I ordered was due in yesterday but I couldn't wait and bought one a month ago from someone else's lot. PM me for their # (in Cansazz though):waytogo:

what were the specs on the white screw. that truck seems like about my last hope.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having the factory Nav installed later would be a bitch, not to mention, it would cost a boat load of cash. You would be better off going with an aftermarket (Sony etc.) Nav. or even the Ipad thing. Just something to think about.

from what i have been told, (havent researched this on here) but the ford accessory nav unit isnt compliant with sync. something to look into, i would hate to **** up the sync if it came in my truck, and i couldnt use it after nav.

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when i thought all hope was lost, the dealer really came through for me. He calls today and says that he is sick of ford screwin him around with the nav and the lost order and 10 other excuses why my truck hasnt been built yet. He says that even though it was ordered february 6th it will still not have nav. He asks me if I would be interested in ordering a 2012, and I say that it wont be built until the end of september, then he says because I have been so patient and a good customer (he is a friend of mine as well), he made a decision for me today. He assures me that the build date for the truck with no nav is in three days and he is ordering me a 2012 also, and wants me to drive the 2011 until the 2012 comes in and we will trade even up even though the new one will have more options. He will pay off my truck and charge me the exact same thing as the 2011......And he totally redeems himself.