things to check at 100,000 miles

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Maintenance Forum' started by fl1by, May 5, 2018.

1. fl1by

fl1by Member

I have a 2014 SCAB I have ford care and maintenance warranties until 125000 and I was wanting to see what issues have cropped up not on the maintenance schedule.

MY dealers works with me on issues, so a heads up would help me preload some future maintenance.

Thaks

2. waddellw

waddellw Full Access Member

3. jaytperry

jaytperry Full Access Member

When I went for my last oil change I was around 93k on my odometer. The dealership recommended that all fluids be changed, coolant, front and rear differentials, transmission, and transfer case. A tune up, replacing plugs and wires, and changing out the air filter, and cabin air filter. They wanted 1400 bucks for that. Needless to say I'll be doing all that myself and saving about a grand

BenBB likes this.
  4. BenBB

BenBB Full Access Member

Not on maintenance schedule? Fuse 27. Balljoints (well they might say "inspect", along with brakes, belt, hoses, etc.). I don't remember, does it say anything about shocks at all? Likely time to rebuild them, or try to fenagle new ones...

Agree 100%. Don't bother looking for that cabin air filter heh, there's not one but the seats have little filters (just cleaned mine didn't replace). Also a great time to do a few upgrades while you're at it like aftermarket transmission dipstick, Saudi transmission cooler, rear diff cover, etc.